How to Make STEM More Attractive to Students | STEM Education Tips
Statistics on STEM Education say...
* 16% of American high school seniors are proficient in mathematics and interested in a STEM career.
* STEM graduates in 2016 were 37% female and 63% male.
* Only 33% of teachers TEACHING STEM subjects have a STEM degree.
* 2.4 Million STEM jobs go unfulfilled.
* 40% of Companies report difficulty filling STEM Jobs.
* 8,650,000 is the estimated size of the STEM workforce in the U.S.
* 84% of STEM Workers are white or Asian males.
* 10% of STEM workers are minorities.
In this video STEM Motivational Speaker, and School Success Strategists Kantis Simmons, shares 5 creative ways to make STEM more attractive, appealing, and Interesting in School.