Learn The Exact Academic Study Secrets That Are Keeping Your Student From Their Full Potential and Making A's in School and Life
🔊 Make Sure Your Sound Is Turned On 🔊
I met Kantis in middle school. He’s real and relative. And he gives an applicable...informative...and easy to understand program that impacted both my personal & academic life. I’m a pharmacy today because of what he shared with me.”
- Dr. Tanea Chane, Former Middle School Student, Now Doctor of Pharmacy
Play Your 'A' Game Book Will Help Your Student...
- Overcome procrastination and get things done, faster.
- Set academic goals and accomplish every one of them.
- Balance school, family, and social time, to be more productive.
- Increase their classroom confidence and defeat test anxiety.
- Prevent common distractions that disrupt their day.
- Stay motivated and disciplined throughout the school year.
- Create positive habits that will help them make better grades.
- Develop the proper study skills that will produce study habits
With a simple shift in their mindset and some smart study practices, they could start living the life of elite honor students.
After having a few sessions with Kantis, I went from a 2.5 Sophomore at Michigan State, to now a 3.5-4.0 rising senior. He taught he me how to manage my time, improve my focus and my schedule as student and athletic manager.”
- Jalin Thomas, MSU Student, & RocNation Intern
For the first time ever, learn the highly guarded secrets of academic success previously only taught by Kantis Simmons to his private mentees and school events...
This book is the EXACT information I would share with you if you bought 2 hours of coaching from me. The only difference is 2 hours of coaching from me costs $15,000. This book ONLY cost 19.95.
"If you have a student who needs to improve their study skills, who needs to be motivated, and they have issues with staying focused...this will be the most important book you'll ever get for them.