Kanye West's Stem Player is Important to STEM Education | 7.25 Benefits of STEM
So maybe you have heard the rumors...or maybe not.
Kanye West is releasing his upcoming album Donda 2, exclusively on his Stem Player.
I believe there are 7.25 benefits of STEM on our students, and I explain why the Stem player is important to our future STEM students and STEM Schools.
What is a Stem Player?
West's Stem Player will allow users to control the volume of the stems individually and even wholly drop them off in real-time using custom touch-sensitive light sliders. Therefore, fans can listen to the acapella, the instrumental, or the thoroughly mixed product of a song. You can see an actual video of the device on Stemplayer.com
Current Statistics in STEM Education
- 16% of American high school seniors are proficient in mathematics and interested in a STEM career.
- STEM graduates in 2016 was 37% female and 63% male.
- Only 33% of teachers TEACHING STEM subjects have a STEM degree.
- 2.4 Million STEM jobs go unfulfilled.
- 40% of Companies report difficulty filling STEM Jobs.
- 8,650,000 is the estimated size of the STEM workforce in the U.S.
- 84% of STEM Workers are white or Asian males.
- 10% of STEM workers are minorities.
...at the end of the day, I believe we have many opportunities to encourage our students and future to pursue STEM Education and STEM careers.
In today's video, I explain 7.25 benefits of STEM Education to our students. You can also watch this video on my youtube channel if you like.
- Encourages CREATIVITY.
- Encourages RESILIENCE.
- Encourages EXPERIMENTATION.
- Encourages TEAMWORK.
- Encourages KNOWLEDGE APPLICATION.
- Encourages TECH USE.
- Encourages PROBLEM-SOLVING.
- Encourages ADAPTION.